Re: [hackers] A very unconventional unit testing library

From: <antenore_AT_simbiosi.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 06:31:59 +0200

Hi Thomas!

On Tuesday, 10 August 2021 23:45:43 CEST Thomas Oltmann wrote:
> Quite frankly, I don't expect anybody else to start using it, but I
> thought people here might be interested by the idea.

Quite frankly, I think this is the most simple, useful, neat and reliable way
to do unit testing in C.

I always wanted to start unit testing in my (shitty) software, but the
existing frameworks were always retaining me from starting up, so I was always
adding printf like functions and additional tests when possible, making the
code harder to read (and more shitty).

So thanks! At least you got a customer :-D

--
Antenore