Re: [hackers] A better mailing list web archiver for suckless.org ... ?

From: Thomas Oltmann <thomas.oltmann.hhg_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 17:56:48 +0200

Use gitea for what? To host my code instead of on GitHub?
I agree GitHub is pretty janky, but at least it's readily available.
I currently don't have a server + domain lying around.

Personally, I think git.suckless.org would be the best place to host
this particular repo.
But that largely depends on whether the core suckless team approves of
this little project.