[hackers] porters needed for libgrapheme

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 23:39:23 +0200

Dear fellow hackers,

I've added a configure-script to libgrapheme today which allows
automatic setting of linker-settings based on the operating system
(detected via uname).

Currently supported are DragonFly BSD, FreeBSD, Linux, macOS (thanks to
all testers!), NetBSD and OpenBSD. If you are running a system that is
not in this list and want to see it added, please let me know so I can
extend the list.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

With best regards

Laslo