Re: [hackers] [dwm][patch] Stop input focus on pointers unselected monitor

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 23:34:41 +0200

On Sun, Aug 27, 2023 at 08:09:47PM +0100, Christopher Lang wrote:
> To get more feedback on this patch, I will submit it to the wiki under
> the name fixmultimon. In the patch wiki page, I will add a message
> explaining it is intended for the mainline but is waiting for more
> feedback.
>
> --
> Christopher

Hi,

I've already received some feedback, also from IRC that this patch changes some
peoples workflow or at least isn't what their used to. Considering this is how
dwm works for many years now for multi-monitor users I will leave it as is for
now.

Not all dwm behaviours can please everyone, so hacking some of the source-code
to ones preference is also intended.

So I'm not ignoring your feedback, but I won't apply this patch for now
(opinion may always change in the future of course).

Thank you,

--
Kind regards,
Hiltjo