Re: [wiki] [sites] Normalise section headers - capitalise initial letters. || Raf Czlonka

From: Raf Czlonka <rczlonka_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:05:03 +0000

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:30:05AM GMT, Quentin Rameau wrote:
> Hello Raf,
>
> Thanks for the patch,
>
> > Normalise section headers - capitalise initial letters.
>
> but I'd rather have the opposite.

I'm don't really have a preference either way - only trying to keep
it consistent and there were only few section headers with all lower
case letters.

The same goes for list items:

- initial capital letter?
- dot at the end?
- proper sentences?
- or something akin to the NAME section header known from manual pages?

I don't really case - all I care about that it reads and looks good,
and is consistent.

Cheers,

Raf