[wmii] Latest builds

From: Jani H. Lahtinen <jani.h.lahtinen_AT_nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:28:30 +0200

I hate to say this, but the latest build from the hg repo is so unstable
that I have to use Windowmaker for now (I'm too lazy to roll back to
earlier releases). With OOo or firefox it may jump to float mode at any
time, and going back has about 75% change of crashing X. Every time
using the actions (C+M+a) or launching programs with C+M+p there is a
50% change that the menu and the keyboard shortcuts smack.

Jani