Re: [wmii] wmii-2.5 'Oranienburger defloration' released

From: Mathieu Lonjaret <lejatorn_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:17:50 +0100

hi all,

wmii-2.5 updated in devel and test for sourcemage.

Thanks for this long awaited release Garbeam! :)

On another note, I can't mail anymore to wmii.de with my usual
postfix server; I get the following error:
501 Syntactically invalid HELO argument(s)
and it's the second server with which I get this error, the other one
being an exim 4.50.
If anyone has a clue about that, please enlighten me.

Cheers,
Mathieu.