Re: [wmii] snap: 20060216

From: zimba.tm <zimba.tm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:10:55 +0100

Hi Anslem,

I'm using the latest hg tip (from this morning) and it works fine. Since then
I didn't had any stability trouble.

The only problem I have is concerning my dual-screen setup. I'm running one
instances of wmii for each screen. When I move the mouse from one screen to
the other, the focus stays on the other instance. So to run a program on the
other screen, I first have to launch an xterm, set the $DISPLAY to :0.1 and
run a program. When I click on a window from the other screen, the focus
changes to it but only if it wasn't already active.

--
Cheers,
  zimba.tm