Re: [wmii] Too much autocompletion in wmiimenu

From: David Arroyo <goodluv_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:19:20 -0400

I've noticed this as well. Now that union views are gone(not saying
that's a bad thing), the need for an easy way to append/remove tags
becomes more pronounced. Tagbars certainly seem a little more
appealing now, though something like being able to do [+-]tag would
work fine.

+++ Chris Foster [20/04/06 11:00 +1000]: