[wmii] snap: 20060425

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:00:31 +0200

Hi there,

once again another snap, because yesterday's snap contained a
serious bug. Now I achieved feature freeze for wmii-3. Only
bugfixes are allowed until the release during the next days.

In contrast to yesterdays snap this one contains a very
important and long-awaited feature: the revival of
focus-follows-mouse, which seems to work pretty well for me (and
which speeds up the overall usage). I got the idea to flush the
event queue from enter events whenever they might be interfering
with internal logic, and this seems to work quite well. It also
seems to work well with broken touchpads which might produce
motion events, because the algorithm ignores inferior events,
this means that it is not possible to accidentally focus a
window the pointer has been already pointing to (but which
hasn't the input focus).

Ok, other changes have been done to the UTF8 handling, I
replaced it with the more robust Xmb* functions (I hope they are
included in Solaris Stefan!).

The $MODKEY-Shift-s shortcut has been changed to $MODKEY-f
(fullscreen) for floating clients, this seems more concise.

http://wmii.de/snaps/wmii-20060425.tar.gz

Regards,