Re: [wmii] Control-? chord for MODKEY

From: Ami Fischman <ami.fischman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:43:26 -0700

On 5/14/06, Suraj N. Kurapati <skurapat_AT_ucsc.edu> wrote:
> Ami Fischman wrote:
> > Is there a way to get wmii to let me let go of the control after the a
> > before counting MODKEY as pressed?
> Yes, use a comma for chords. For example, the sequence
> (Control-a)(a) is represented as the string "Control-a,a".

That worked a charm after going through the rest of the (default)
wmiirc file and changing every "$MODKEY-" to a "$MODKEY,". On my way
to updating the FAQ I realized I was being stupid and reverted the
above changes and simply added a comma to the MODKEY='Control-t,'
declaration, and that works too. Updated the FAQ to include this.
Thanks!

-a