Re: [wmii] Inferno/Styx - why wmii is in C and is part of the Anti-Matrix

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:30:01 +0200

On 5/17/06, Steffen Liebergeld <stepardo_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/17/06, Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> > And your so called 'arguments' are? I have better things to do than
> > this pointless and endless arguments, and we all know that arguing on
> > the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...
>
> Especially when people don't learn to quote. Uriel, you can do better than that.

I can, but I can't be bothered, I'm too busy having a life

If you want arguments read the irc and mail archives for the last year
and a half, there were plenty of them, all of them a waste of time
because people don't listen and don't learn. I'm well past the point
of total exhaustion and not in the mood to keep playing silly mind
games with people that should know better

uriel