Re: [wmii] urxvt considered harmful ;)

From: Juanval <juanval_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:42:14 +0200

I've always been impressed at how tolerant and good tempered you are,
Anselm. You always listen to stupid bug reports, impossible feature
requests, or even mindless complaints about "sanity" and "breakage" in
wmii, without ever being rude, and always answering in a very reasoned
and polite way.

Let me tell you that your attitude with your users is mainly what has
kept me watching closely this project since wmi-9. You are willing to
listen and consider other options than what's already implemented, and
that's something most developers won't do. I sincerely want to thank
you for that :)

Oh, and keep on trying new things in window management, it's exciting
to see strange new ideas, and not just apple/windows-like clones :-P

byee