Re: [wmii] Fwd: (pseudo-)transparency bug in rxvt-unicode >= 5.x

From: Andreas Wagner <A.Wagner_AT_stud.uni-frankfurt.de>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:47:51 +0200

Hello Anselm, hello list,

* Anselm R. Garbe wrote on Mai/19/2006:

> Just for documentation, I give no shit about it anymore,
> because it seems that my mail has been defered by the developer
> of rxvt-unicode. However I'm subscribed.

It's through now. No reply yet AFAICT

> PS: If so, think if you really want to use rxvt-unicode in the future.
> I can't recommend it anymore then.

Hmm. Reading the irc log I thought it's a pity. Anyone ready to step
forward with a suggestion regarding an alternative terminal emulator
that features unicode support and (pseudo-)transparency (/that/ much
eye-candy I would want to insist on)? I wouldn't mind if its sources
were smaller than urxvt's (actually I don't even need many glyphs that
are not already in iso8851-15, but I would like to work in unicode
consistently)...

Andreas

--
God is real... unless declared as an integer.