Re: [wmii] wmii-3 mean real improvements?

From: Vincent De Baere <vdebaere_AT_openlab.be>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:00:33 +0200

* Steffen Liebergeld <stepardo_AT_gmail.com> [2006-05-23 @ 19:09 +0200]:

> On 5/23/06, Denis Grelich <denis_AT_grelich.de> wrote:
> >Apple got also the menu at the top, don't they?
>
> MS has it on the bottom, gnome has it both on top and bottom and kde
> has it on the bottom. So.... don't talk about existing environments
> that have so many known weaknesses;-)
>
> Anyways: I vote for having the bar configurable, either on top or on bottom.

I must say I -personally- like the idea of keeping such things as
patches: it keeps the amount of configuration settings low (which is
'a good thing' in my point of view). It only requires a bit of thought
when installing.

Vincent

PS1: first post here: I really like wmii, keep up that excellent work!
PS2: the bar on top patch works great on my laptop... :)