Re: [wmii] Broken vs. Recommended Apps

From: Mark R <dadaism_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:29:23 -0600

I have a feeling that those not comfortable with console apps will not
find much appealing about wmii anyway - wasn't one of the original
intents to produce a wm that implemented mouseless interaction in an
elegant way?

I've found the same unpredictable behaviour from feh, though it's
sporadic and I haven't really paid enough attention to it to be more
specific. I'll try it again.