[wmii] wmii-3 guide patches.

From: R. Clayton <rvclayton_AT_acm.org>
Date: 25 May 2006 16:36:42 -0400

While reading through A Guide to wmii-3 I noticed a few small problems. Here's
a patch file for guide_en.tex to fix them.

--
143c143
<     you'll benefit from having everything in it's original place, which will
>     you'll benefit from having everything in its original place, which will
353c353
<     If you press \emph{MOD-j} to change focus, you will see that \wmii
---
>     If you press \emph{MOD-j} to change focus, you will see that \wmii{}
378c378,379
<     The max-layout maximises all clients to the same geometry as the column.
---
>     The max-layout, enabled via \emph{MOD-m}, maximises all clients to the same
>     geometry as the column.
483c484
<     To create a lightweight but powerful communication protocol, the \wmii
---
>     To create a lightweight but powerful communication protocol, the \wmii{}
579c580
<     the wmiir tool. Thus shell scripts are the easiest way of adapting \wmii
---
>     the wmiir tool. Thus shell scripts are the easiest way of adapting \wmii{}
624c625
<     It does so through writing data to several files of the virtual \wmii
---
>     It does so through writing data to several files of the virtual \wmii{}
663c664
<     The status bar of \wmii{} has it's own \verb+/bar+ directory with
---
>     The status bar of \wmii{} has its own \verb+/bar+ directory with
688c689
<     exploring and modifying it by reading \& writing values to it's
---
>     exploring and modifying it by reading \& writing values to its
725c726
<     label and it's creation.
---
>     label and its creation.
783c784
<     asking, probably you'll end up learning a lot and if its really
---
>     asking, probably you'll end up learning a lot and if it's really
806c807
<       \item each bar has it's own namespace which is named according to it's
---