Re: [wmii] wmii on OpenBSD

From: <iv_AT_c-66-229-172-60.hsd1.ca.comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:24:30 -0700

Change the status to update the time every 10 or so seconds.
You will recover about 10-15% of the CPU. status take a lot of cycles
and it queries kernel data structures that stop others from accessing them
since many for security reasons are MUTEX protected...

Try that it helps alot..

regards, infoVision.. I run it on a G5 and powerbook and its find like
that.. :) What else are you running... ???