Re: [wmii] restoring size after maximisation

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:51:14 -0400

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 05:58:12PM +0100, Ivan F. Villanueva B. wrote:
>Hi,
>I use only one column. Sometimes I have two xterms, one above the other, but of
>different heights. When I maximize Mod-M, and then come back to default Mod-D, both
>have the same height. I think it is not the behavior most users want, but, anyway,
>is there an easy way to recover the original heights (before maximization) ?
No, there isn't. In wmii-4 this will not be an issue. You could write some
lines of shell script to remember the heights of clients when you toggle max
mode and restore them when you go back. Other than that, the best you can hope
for is another wmii-3 maintenance release with a fix.

--
Kris Maglione
Expect change, refresh your browser often.