[wmii] Some problems ?

From: Dr. Werner Pessenhofer <w.pessenhofer_AT_tugraz.at>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 08:08:50 +0200

After using wmii 3.1 for a while now, I recognised some problems:

1. In xmgrace, buttons in dialogs only work, if the dialog box is moved
one time at least. Anybody else recognised this problem ?

2. QTIplot ( http://soft.proindependent.com/qtiplot.html ) crashes wmii,
when the "Analyse -> Integrate" dialog is selected. The corresponding
error in a failsave xterm is:

_________________________________

kermit_AT_muppets:~> qtiplot
QWidget::setMinimumSize: The smallest allowed size is (0,0)
QWidget::setMaximumSize: (intDialog/intDialog) Negative sizes (32767,-1)
are not possible
wmiiwm: fatal error: Xrequest code=12, Xerror code=2
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
   Major opcode of failed request: 12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
   Value in failed request: 0x0
   Serial number of failed request: 3460
wmiir: cannot connect server

As far as I understand, this has something to do with the Dialog box size.
Using qtiplot in e.g. WindowMaker do not result in a crash.

Regards

Werner