Re: [wmii] Roadmap to 3.5

From: Mikhail Gusarov <dottedmag_AT_dottedmag.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 02:04:00 +0600

You (denisg_AT_suckless.org) wrote:

 DG> I'd like to hear questions, comments and annotations. If someone
 DG> feels like banging out some code, then his or her patches are
 DG> very much welcome ;)

I was impressed by the roadmap: solid, without radical
improve^W^Wcutting the features. I would like to contribute to make
wmii move in direction you stated!

PS: I probably also will create branch with libxft instead of core
font renderer (Uriel, please don't yell, I know everything you want to
say about it).

--
JID: dottedmag_AT_jabber.dottedmag.net