Re: [wmii] wmii.de again

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:23:00 +0100

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 10:38:21PM -0800, Constantine Evans wrote:
> I had thought that the conclusion of the discussion over the transfer
> from the old domains to the new, undignified one was that the old ones
> were going to be kept as redirects, even if someone else had to pay for
> them.
>
> It now appears that they are gone, without the opportunity for me to pay
> for them or buy them. What happened?

Sorry this was my fault, the .de domains seem to be lost,
wmii.net is open for registration however. The 10kloc.org
domain is hold for me until 2007-07-18, however it can be taken
over, I will sign any agreement if it's not a spammer.

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361