Re: [wmii] How to set geometry in 3.5?

From: Denis Grelich <denisg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:35:44 +0100

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:07:56 +0100
Timo Benk <timo.benk_AT_gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in 3.1 there was a /client/NUM/geom file which is missing in 3.5.
> Anybody who knows how to set the geometry in 3.5?

I'm afraid, but this is not possible. It's a feature that is missing in
3.5, since there were difficulties in finding the right interface for
it (the geom file sucked for various reasons, i.e. it referring only to
the selected tag).

> Or even better, is there somewhere a description of the new wmiir
> file structure?

Sadly, not directly (if you check out the ML archives of wmii-hackers,
there's a long post of John Galt/Kris Maglione describing it). But since
the structure is not that large, it's not that much of an issue imo.

Greetings,
Denis