Re: [wmii] Snapshot release of 3.5 - Does not work!

From: Vincent <10.50_AT_free.fr>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:52:03 +0100

Denis Grelich hat geschrieben:

> I'm afraid there was a serious compatibility problem between libixp-0.1
> and wmii-3.5, not allowing wmii to compile. libixp-0.2 fixes this
> issue. Furthermore, one non-critical bug has been fixed for wmii-3.5.1
> (thanks Timo Benk!).

It just doesn't work on my NetBSD box. The window manager is mute: it
doesn't seem to react to any keypress. Nothing. Just a white bar and a
background. Note that I'm using the RC3 version of Xorg 7.2.

By the way, the same happen with dwm. Initially there is some form of
reactivity with the mouse (I can switch between the 5 tags) and, at the
first keypress, something breaks down and nothing happens anymore.

Vincent