Re: [wmii] wmii-3.5.1 bar on top patch

From: Denis Grelich <denisg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:18:37 +0100

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:06:30 +0100
Alexis Hildebrandt <afh_AT_2drop.net> wrote:

> I ask you kindly to have a closer look at the patch before not
> accepting it, since it merely adds 9 LOC and the changes to keep the
> patch up-to-date with the latest release, have been quite minimal
> over the last releases.

Thanks for the patch, but I'd prefer not to apply it. There
will be a different and more straight-forward solution for 3.7.
Nonetheless, there have been more people interested in having the bar
at the top. Thus I'd like to encourage you to put it up on the wiki.
Until the necessary changes on the mainline sources aren't made, you'll
help many people out with that!

Greetings
Denis