[wmii] dual screens?

From: Jason LaPier <jason.lapier+wmii_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:23:15 -0800

Can anyone point me to any reference material about using two screens
with wmii? I recently got an extra monitor and configured xorg to use
Twinview with an Nvidia card, with two different screen resolutions.
This works ok with gnome, but not so much with wmii - problem is wmii
treats the two screens as one giant screen. I feel like I would like
to manage a couple tags on one screen and a couple on the other, so
this may not even be possible - maybe there's a way to set wmii up to
use multiple screens, or multiple sessions or something?

Thanks,

Jason L.