Re: [wmii] New snap released: snap20070304

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 00:33:44 -0500

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 10:25:31PM -0700, Celti wrote:
>Found another bug.
>When wmii tries to bind a keysym that doesn't have an associated X
>keycode, it instead grabs *all* keyboard input.

While this could be construed as a feature, it is a rather annoying
feature. At any rate, I don't think that garbeam indended it when he
wrote the code, so I'll fix it.

>To reproduce: write an unassociated keysym to /keys (XF86DOS should work).

Hrm, I think that I'll not try to reproduce this one.

P.S. The reason that I say it could be construed as a feature is that it
could actually be used to write a locking program in about 3 lines or
rc.

--
Kris Maglione
The distance to the gate is inversely proportional