Re: [wmii] wmiirc broken in wmii+ixp-20070511

From: Damien Wyart <damien.wyart_AT_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:11:59 +0200

* Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net> [2007-05-16 12:37]:
> That's not the problem. I changed wmiiloop to automatilcally pass
> unindented lines to the shell for evaluation, so the heredocs in
> wmiirc didn't need to do so. I forgot, however, to export the required
> variables before wmiiloop was called, but didn't notice, since they
> were already set where I started wmii. I fixed this earlier and
> released a new snap.

Tested the new snap, and I still have the same problem I reported
yesterday : with the new eval line (with only one sed instruction), wmii
more ore less gets stucks, and with the older form of this line, this is
ok (and direction keys work, thanks to the move of the export
statements).

--
Damien Wyart