[wmii] [ANN] New wmii snap!

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:11:57 +0200

Thanks to sqweek for all his bugfixing we have a new snap out!

The last snap was so long ago I really have no clue what the changes
are, but it seems to be the most stable wmii release in a while and I
plan to release 3.6 in a couple of days if no big issues are found (so
consider this a release candidate).

Download from: http://www.suckless.org/snaps/wmii-20071003.tgz

I'm not sure, but I suspect you need a non-released version of libixp
to build (either from the hg tip or from the last snap).

Thanks again to sqweek and everyone who helped find and squash the
last few bugs.

Best wishes and have fun

uriel