Re: [wmii] A tool for wmii: SSWriter

From: Kris Maglione <jg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:01:38 -0500

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 09:32:50PM +0100, Sky wrote:
>I've wrote a little application in C for the status bar. It's mostly for my
>needs but it can be interest some of you. Additionally it's really faster than
>a bash script.

Hi,

We don't use the b word around here. Anyway, in what way is it
faster than a script? In terms of writing it, or execution? I
don't care much about execution time when it comes to status
bars, but I'm a bit annoyed by the amount of cpu time my cpu/io
bar eats. Anyway, it's not to my taste, but I'm sure others will
find it useful.

--
Kris Maglione
The scratch on the record is always through the song