[wmii] Dead windows

From: T <78abc_AT_web.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:19:13 +0100

Hi all,

I love wmii, but i got a small problem with it. I use the
worker-filemanager, which opens popup windows upon file
copy/move/delete. Apparently, these windows often open and close so
quickly that wmii does not "recognize" (?) the closing of the window,
which leaves me with a window without content that I cannot close with
Alt-Shift-c.

1. Is this a problem of wmii, or of the worker-fm?

2. How do I get rid of such a dead window?

Thanks,

T.