[wmii] MODKEY-Control-t does not restore keybindings

From: David Morris <lists_AT_morris-clan.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:07:10 -0600

They key-binding MODKEY-Control-t does not toggle key
bindings on my installation (snapshot 20080123).

Used the first time it disables all key bindings (except
MODKEY-Control-t) and changes grabmod to Mod3, all as
expected.

However used the second time it changes grabmod back to
MODKEY, but does not restore the original key-bindings.

Looking through list archives I see this was supposedly
fixed a long time ago, but the function for the
MODKEY-Control-t looks the same as that posted to the list
when the same problem existed.......

Any help on how to restore the key-bindings automatically?

--David