[wmii] Two wmii.rc issues

From: Juan Pablo Aroztegi <jpabloae_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 23:11:47 +0200

Hi, I'm using wmii-hg2308 and I have two problems using rc.wmii:

1. Firefox doesn't start using MOD-p. But if I start Firefox from a
terminal and then relaunch it with MOD-p again, it opens a new Firefox
window. The strangest thing is that I can start Firefox from a urxvt
terminal started with MOD-Return, but not from a urxvt terminal
started with Mod-p. I get this error:

No running windows found
The program 'gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 232 error_code 3 request_code 18 minor_code 0)
firefox-bin exited with non-zero status (1)

2. It creates an environment variable my shell (bash) doesn't like:
*=urxvt. If the terminal is started with Mod-p, then this variable is
*=wihack-tags4urxvt. How can this be deleted from the env list?

I don't have these 2 problems using wmiirc.

Thank you.