Re: [wmii] A guide to wmii - down?

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 04:05:35 +0200

Seems that quite a few things have broken since the last suckless
reshuffle, is why expecting just that I had moved some of them to a
more permanent and stable home at http://repo.cat-v.org, but it seems
that somebody has re-added them back to suckless.org for unknown
reasons (and without notifying me).

Could we please stop this? I'm fine if people want to keep the wmii
homepage in suckless (even if nobody wants to bother to fix it up so
at least the links work). But why keep the wmi, diri and libixp pages
there when they are not being maintained, and they will keep
bitrotting? I even recently pushed a new diri release at
http://repo.cat-v.org/diri/ (not to mention bothering to announce it
in freshmeat, etc., which nobody seems to bother take care of for
other projects) and for unknown reasons somebody decided to move it
back somewhere in suckless.org.

And by the way, I'm the only one that finds browsing the new
suckless.org site utterly confusing? (The look is a very nice
improvement though). And I'm also the only one that finds the new
hg-wiki-like-thinggie too much of a hassle to bother dealing with it?
I did fix quite a few broken things in the old wiki, I doubt I will
have the patience to do the same in the same site.

Peace

uriel

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Julian Dax