[dev] [ON TOPIC] libixp examples

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:27:20 +0200

Sorry if I interrupt your priceless discussion about mailing lists,
but I need some help with libixp.
Since finding documentation (and/or examples) is not easy, I have
decided to write something myself. What I'm doing is keeping tags in a
mercurial repository from a very simple Hello World to a more complet
9P server. Explanations are not exhaustive, but having everything in
mercurial allows to track changes in a gradual way. With the help of
sqweek m9u (thanks sqweek!) I have started with the first steps:
http://www.anarchyinthetubes.com/src/hello_libixp
I will be progressively adding more content, but it is the first time
I touch libixp and could be doing something wrong. Since this is
intended be used as a base for someone starting with libixp I want to
avoid obvious mistakes, so I'm asking if somebody with more experience
could have a look at my code from time to time. Of course, any other
comment is welcomed too.

Kind regards,

--
- yiyus || JGL .