Re: [dev] Programming quotes.

From: Jacob Todd <jaketodd422_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:03:05 +0000

This is offtopic, but in fortunes.cat-v.org/kernelnewbies, the following quote
is there twice:

%
"Thanks, and THIS time it really is fixed. I mean, how many times can we get
it wrong? At some point, we just have to run out of really bad ideas.."

        - Linus Torvalds

Just though I would let you know.

--
Jake Todd