Re: [dev] Programming quotes.

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 00:33:00 +0200

Interesting, I had (sic) because it is what Boyd had when he sent me
the quote years ago, I'm not sure why I removed it at some point.
Corrected it now to [sic], although it might be that ken actually did
write '(sic)' himself?

Ah, the mysteries of quoting combined with the wonders of the English
language :)

uriel