Re: [dev] surf: web browser on archlinux

From: Samuel Baldwin <shardz4217_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 20:58:01 -0400

I'm wondering how people use this; I normally have upwards of 30 tabs
open in firefox at a given time. I understand the idea is to let the
window manager manage the instances, but for someone like me, this
doesn't work too well.

I suppose I could "cut back" a bit, but then I'd need some way of
managing bookmarks. If this could manage bookmarks and passwords, I'd
jump on it as my primary browser.

Is anything like this planned, or should I forget about it? (Or should
I write it myself?)

--
Samuel 'Shardz' Baldwin - staticfree.info/~samuel