Re: [dev] surf: web browser on archlinux

From: Bobby <valnour_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 08:23:35 -0400

I could see this very useful in web design. I would like to embed this
in an Emacs buffer or window and then render a page on my local
server. I could then make some simple Emacs-like shortcut wrappers so
that I could refresh surf without switching windows. I could even
implement some of the bookmarks and such that others were talking
about. Would it be possible to embed this inside of Emacs? I don't
know much about surf or Emacs' functionailty in that regard.