[dev] dwm-win32

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:40:33 +0200

Hi,

I will shortly leave my current job and I am therefore in the lucky situation
of not having to work with M$ Windows system in the future.

However this means I have no real desire to further improve dwm-win32 because
I will no longer need it on a regular basis (not that I have used it in
production anyway). I will certainly review and apply patches or hand over
maintainance if someone steps up to develop it further.

During the last months I received a few mails of users and some of them are
happy with the current state (as strange as this may sound) and are using it
on a daily basis. So there probably is some interest from a _small_ user
community.

Anyways I created an info page

  http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dwm-win32/

and imported my current development snapshot into a git repository which
is located at:

  git://repo.or.cz/dwm-win32.git

Feel free to do with it whatever you feel like.

Keep hacking,

Marc

--
 Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0