Re: OT: Re: [dev] mention suckless favorably in today's blog article A Quantum of Computing

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:16:22 +0200

On 7/14/09, Preben Randhol <randhol_AT_pvv.org> wrote:
> I guess one says nano-technology was an absurdity if you go some
> decades back... CS is still a banal science compared to
> chemistry/physics/mathematics etc...

absurdity stems from the unintuitive laws of quantum mechanics, not
from the novelty of the technology, it won't change over time.

i'm not sure about your second comment. did you mean that cs is not a
proper science by the falsifiability definition (popper)? or that it
has less organized knowledge/less important than the others?

if you mean the later then i disagree, it is a well established discipline