Re: [dev] dwm-5.6

From: Arun G Nair <arungnair_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 00:14:34 +0530

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm glad to announce the new dwm-5.6 release which can be fetched from
>
> http://code.suckless.org/dl/dwm/dwm-5.6.tar.gz
>
> This release contains the new Xinerama support that creates a view per
> Xinerama screen. Focusing different screens works using the mouse or
> the new shortcuts Mod1-. and Mod1-, (or Mod1-Shift-, and Mod1-Shift-.
> for sending windows to next/prev screen).
>
> The Rule structure in config.h has been extended with an additional
> monitor field, that needs to be set to -1 if a client should be
> assigned to the selected screen, or 0.. for a specific screen.
>
> Have fun and enjoy the new dwm!
>
> Kind regards,
> Anselm

I have had a problem since 5.5. And its still there in 5.6. If I try to move
the mplayer window its starts to resize and gets smaller and smaller. Am
using Alt + Right mouse button to do this. I've commented out

dirtomon(), focusmon(), tagmon(), togglebar() functions in dwm.c as I don't
use any of those features. Could that be the problem ? Anyone else had this
?

-Arun

--
...Keep Smiling...