Re: [dev] DWM problem

From: Kupai József <lostinagony_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:47:29 +0000

I have just realized its not xterm, its uxterm. However act the same as
xterm.
I have tried what you said, but it gives no any error messages. I think the
new xterm window terminates immediately, because I see the new window for a
very short period.

Do you have any idea where to search for error messages? And where is my
~/.xsession-errors?

Regards,
Jozsef