Re: OT: Re: [dev] mention suckless favorably in today's blog article A Quantum of Computing

From: Jack Woehr <jax_AT_well.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:11:36 -0600

Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> "I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics."
> Feynman
Certainly not I. But it hasn't stopped me from blogging about QM!

Here's another entry, a nice conversation with an astrophysicist about
building a quantum computer.

http://dobbscodetalk.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=Essentials-of-Quantum-Computing.html&Itemid=29

Excuse me for making another OT posting but the topic seems to be
"entangled" :)

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get