[dev] [OT] Suckless Distro

From: Alex Matviychuk <alexmat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:09:58 +0900

I've been following the list for a while and I'm curious what everyone
is using as their distro of choice? Also, which distro do you feel is
most suckless?

Personally, I run Archlinux on my home and work boxes, Rockbox on my
old iPod nano and android on my G1.

I played with Linux from Scratch and while I feel it is closer to the
suckless philosophy than Archlinux, I can't deal with having to
maintain my own build of x-server. Otherwise, I might switch.

Cheers,
Alex