Re: [dev] [dwm] Focus bug in 5.6 when using unclutter

From: Eivind Uggedal <eivind_AT_uggedal.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 23:08:53 +0200

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Colin Shea <colin_AT_evaryont.me> wrote:

> Have you looked at the man page for unclutter? There is an option
> (-noevents or some such thing) that makes unclutter not send any X11
> signals. This should fix your bug.

I had, but forgot to test out the different options before submitting my
report. -noevents works to some degree, apart from a small glitch on the
first window focus change after the cursor has been hidden. -grab works
flawlessly with the latest dwm tip though. Thanks for the reminder!

--
Cheers,
Eivind Uggedal