Re: [dev] dmenu : auto confirm when only one item remains

From: Julien Steinhauser <Julien.Steinhauser_AT_orange.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:20:47 +0200

On Aug 12, 2009, at 21:56 PM, Donald Chai wrote:

>You're so close!
>
>Adding the following lines to the end of the match(void) procedure
should do the trick:
> if(item && item==itemend) {
> fprintf(stdout, "%s", item->text);
> fflush(stdout);
> running = False;
> }

Thanks for your reply, which was furthermore efficient!
IT WORKS!!! :D

I noticed a difference with dwm normal behaviour.
For the auto confirm behaviour to work,
I have to start typing from beginning of the string,
for example :
to match "sources", typing "so" does the autoconfirmation
and sends me in the "sources" directory,
but typing "urc" leaves "sources" as an single item in dmenu,
waiting for confirmation as it would do without your patch.