Re: [dev] unsubscribe

From: Andrei Tanase <andrei.tanase_AT_alcatel-lucent.ro>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:34:17 +0300

Uriel wrote:
> Shouldn't people that can't figure out how to unsubscribe from a
> mailing lists be the target of an eugenics program?
>
> uriel

first they came for the unsubscribers and i didn't speak up for i was
not one of them.

then they came after the non-ICCCM compliant and i was silent for i knew
my mechanisms and was open about my policies

then they came after the object-oriented and i stood and watched for i
was against the syntactic sugar.

finally they came after me and there was nobody left to argue for
recursive macro expansions.

post scriptum: uriel, i bet you are one pedant fuck. pedant as in
researching, establishing and policing a strict (and optimum) ratio of
foreplay to coitus.