Re: [dev] dwm is awesome!

From: Anders Andersson <pipatron_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:27:11 +0200

Heh, I just started using dwm myself, and I love it! I wanted to try a
tiling window manager, and did some basic research and dwm seemed to
suit me best. I wish I did this switch years ago. I might want to try
wmii too, mainly because I want the possibility of a grid layout (2x2
for example) rather than master+stack.

Now I'm going to bloat down dwm with dozens of new lines of code with
things I like: option to make certain clients borderless,
non-focusable client that will not be visible in the tag list (for a
systray), a way to enforce a minimum height of the status-bar (also
for said systray), and a grid-layout like dvtm instead of a
master+stack (probably the most intruding code change)

// pipe