Re: [dev] freebsd port of wmii

From: Michal <ml_AT_infosec.pl>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:13:01 +0000

Kris Maglione wrote:

> I have a makefile for the hg build somewhere. I stopped distributing it
> because wmii-hg was in the ports tree. I'll see if I can find it later
> today. If not, I'll write an updated one.

As far as I'm concerned the only wmii version currently available in
ports tree is historical 3.6.
That's the main reason why I would really welcome new release version,
I'm sure that somebody would update the port very quickly.
At the moment I'm running latest snapshot and it works like a charm but
it's installed with my ugly try-until-it-works Makefile and it lacks man
pages.

Michal

--
"Complexity is a symptom of confusion, not a cause." -Jeff Hawkins